How can we improve PocketSmith?

please add a smarter salary repeat rule for those who are paid 2x/mo(15th & last day, weekdays only)

222 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Jayson HoogeveenJayson Hoogeveen responded  · 

You can currently set up two “Salary” budget events – one on the 15th of the month with a
    monthly repeat option, and one on the last day of the month, with a monthly
    repeat option selected as well. This means that the running balance will
    reflect salaries paid on these two dates. As these 2 budget events have the same category, the budget period won’t be monthly but the period between the budget events.

Adding weekdays-only to the repeat options will be quite difficult and we are not sure at the moment how we could do this. We understand that many users would like to use the weekdays-only option, so we will continue to look into this and we will let you know.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Can you add an Invoices or bills to be paid module as in other packages ie Quickbooks, MYOB etc. to ensure all outgoings are made on time especially Bpay?
        My experience is if a bank takes its time to transfer the payment I get hit with a late payment fee.
        Sigmund TOKAREK

17/04/16

• Jonathan VallJonathan Vall commented  · 

Could you add a recuring payment choice of 2 times per month. Many loans now off this option when setting up automatic payments

• SeanSean commented  · 

Francois, this is exactly what I do for my salary forecast. It works fine that way :)

• Marybeth AlexanderMarybeth Alexander commented  · 

Thanks for the workaround tip! I did this (same title) but I was worried it counted as two of my available eight events!

PocketSmith Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base