How can we improve PocketSmith?

Desktop Notifications

If I got desktop notifications every time something happened in Pocketsmith, it would increase its use for me exponentially as I wouldn't need to remember to log in every week.

Obviously as a Mac user, I'd like to see Pocketsmith make use of the OS X Notification centre API. But as windows customers are important to, perhaps a Growl for windows plugin?

For example:

- new transaction in bank account (with the category that has been selected for it). This might seem like overkill, but it would remind me to log in and categorise if the category is wrong or not set before I actually forget what the transaction was
- upcoming budgets (perhaps have a tick box in each budget asking whether you want a desktop notification or not for this)
- Anything that shows up as an alert in your dashboard (so 'you've used all your budget for shopping' or 'account will be below minimum balance in the next 20 days' etc.)

Obviously I realise that this isn't going to happen overnight, but I think it would be a damn cool feature to have on the long term roadmap.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)