You can view your transactions by category (and other criteria) on the Transactions page. There are two ways of getting the results you're looking for.
View transactions in one category by using the category selector in the left sidebar
- Go to the Transactions page
- Click on the 'Categories' sidebar tab on the left. This will switch the sidebar from the accounts list to a list of your categories.
- Click on a category to see its transactions.
View transactions in multiple categories by using the transactions search
- Click on the search icon to expand the search box. You'll see a list of options appear.
- Click in the 'Categories' search box to enter in as many categories as you want.
- Click 'Search'
- Your transactions will be displayed as search results.
Learn more about the Bank Statements search, as well as creating Saved Searches and Filters.