There may be occasions when you have categories that you do not want displayed. Transfers between accounts are one example.
In these situations, you can 'ignore' a category row by following these steps:
- Go to the Cashflows page
- Hover your mouse pointer over the row you want to hide
- Click on the 'Remove' icon that appears to the left of the category name
This will remove the category row from the cashflow statement.
Ignored categories do not contribute to the cashflow statement's displayed surplus and deficit calculations.
Restoring an 'ignored' category
Categories can be easily restored by following these steps:
- Click on 'Display Settings' on the Cashflows page
- Click 'Ignored categories' in the left sidebar
- Follow the prompts to restore your ignored categories