In this case, you may want to create a cash account in PocketSmith to track these transactions.
Steps to create a cash account
1. Go to the Accounts menu and select Account Summary
2. Click on New bank in the sidebar (Creating a new bank will mean that you can have different currency cash accounts together)
3. Enter a name, choose a currency for the bank account and select 'Accounts from a file import', then click the Save button
4. Enter the name of the cash account, select its currency, add an opening balance, leave the account type as 'Bank', then click the Save and continue button
5. As you aren't uploading a transaction file, you can click on the X to close the modal
6. You now have a new cash account to record your cash transactions in PocketSmith
Adding transactions and other notes for cash accounts
You can now add transactions to your cash account using the manual input option, see the article: Manually add transactions
When you withdraw cash from one of your bank accounts, you will want to treat this as a transfer to your cash account.
This means that you need to create a manual transaction in the cash account to the value of the amount of cash your withdrew from your bank account. For example, if your bank statement has ATM Withdrawal, ($20.00) - then you need to enter Cash deposit, $20.00 into your cash account. Both transactions will also need to be marked as a transfer
As such, the amount of money you have in your wallet should equal the balance of your cash account.