Connecting PocketSmith to Xero
- You first need to authorize your PocketSmith account with the Xero account. Go to Settings and then User Preferences and select Xero connection from the left menu.
- Click the Connect to Xero button and you will be taken to Xero. Choose the organisation that you want to access with PocketSmith, then click the Authorize button.
- You will then be taken back to PocketSmith and you will need to select a Xero user to send the expense claims as. Click the Get users from Xero link.
- Select a user from the Xero organisation that you authorized and click the Save button
Sending business expenses to Xero
- On the Transactions page, click on the transaction that you want to send to Xero as a business expense.
- Click the Send to Xero link.
- You can then enter a receipt description, reference and account code. You can also choose to have the receipt submitted for approval immediately. Once the details are correct, click the Send to Xero button.
- Your receipt will now appear in Xero as an expense claim.