There are 4 different review options:
- I don't want to review any transactions - The default option, no transactions will be flagged for review.
- I want to review transactions categorised by the live feed system - Any new transactions with categories added from the automatic categorization from the Bank Feed will be flagged for review.
- I want to review all transactions categorised by either the live feed system, or my own rules and filters - Any new transactions that have categories added from the automatic categorization from the Bank Feed, by Category Rules or Filters, will be flagged for review.
- I want to review all transactions - All new transactions will be flagged for review.
Steps to change the transaction review setting
1. Go to the Settings menu and select User preferences
2. Click on Transaction reviewing in the left menu
3. Select the option you want, then click the Save button
Using transaction reviewing
1. Go to the Accounts menu and select Transactions
2. In the sidebar click on Awaiting confirmation (the number of transactions for review is also shown)
3. You can confirm each transaction by clicking on the OK button next to each transaction or click Confirm all to confirm all transactions flagged for review
4. If you need to edit any transaction, just click on the transaction detail you want to change to open the edit form, for more information see article: Edit a single transaction